It's Tuesday.
I couldn't go to wing night.
I downloaded the movie MILK.
For those of you who don't know, it's about the first openly homosexual politician
in United States history; needless to say it was a serious topic.
I opened up the movie.
Windows Media Player; loyal as ever.
The brilliant cinematography captured me.
The even more so genius introduction; phenomenal.
The story in itself:
movingly inspirationally.
Harvey Milk's campaign inspired and moved me like no other movie had ever done.
It was up lifting and the capturing of his love for his life mate was done with such taste and realness that it taught me something about the homosexual culture;
the realness of their struggle is far too overlooked.
As i watched this beautiful portrayal of a real man's life and his encounters and tribulations,
i was completely enthralled in the story line, so much so that i felt the cause first hand.
His cause was based on hope; simple and beautiful.
I have no words to say how much this movie effected me.
Whether your heterosexual, homosexual or on the cusp of either, you should see this movie.
Even as a heterosexual teenager i was moved.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
watch this movie.
I cried for an hour straight right after watching it.
What that man did can't ever be taken for granted,
not from the heterosexual, or homosexual communities.
Harvey Milk; brilliant man.
[Sean Penn: absolutely stunning performance; possibly his best]
[James Franco: so hot, and i realize how wonderful of an actor he is]
This movie embodies LG;
Life's Good.
扒Elly


No comments:
Post a Comment