Well first day of school is always the day where you
throw out all the new stuff and show everyone "dammit" look at what i have.
Besides all that i was just trying to be uber relaxed for school this year.
So i have two outfits compiled just curious to hear some thoughtssss<3
Well the first outfit is American Apparel's amazing like shirt dress and well i wanted gladiator shoes though i've said i'm tired of them they're a good match up for this. I'm thinkin i'd need shorts under this or i'd have to opt for a nice pair of dark wash skinny's cause my schools uber strict:
outfit 1
it's kinda like casual dressy whereas this one, a sweater in a looovely like cobolt blue color and boots. The color of the boots i don't favor and i don't really favor the style but it's the best i got on a short notice this one i'm deff wearing the dark wash skinny's with.
outfit 2
they're two very diff looks i guess but definitely very true to myself. Hum. I hate the beginning of school you go back to the idiots that tend to piss you off more than another "news" coverage of the latest Lindsey Lohan incident. Nevertheless what a funky and cute little necklace i apprehended!
c:
hoot.
Anyway i think i'm leaning more towards the sweater outfit, tell me your thoughts and that's pretty much all i've got.
p.s. i'm obsessed with this song right now c:
if Death Cafe ever was real this would be the song for the first fashion show.
And no worries i still hate the color pink even though it's all over the blog lol.
Oh and:
Random Fact: i really want cute navy blue, cobalt or white glasses; just regular glasses frames; that'd be so sick.
Random Question: What's one every day thing you wear? I tend to wear two rings on my pointer finger and middle finger, they're complete polar opposites in design and i wear them on the left hand along with a magnetic jesus icon bracelet on the left hand that i got from the Philippines; how bout you?
Oh and:
Random Fact: i really want cute navy blue, cobalt or white glasses; just regular glasses frames; that'd be so sick.
Random Question: What's one every day thing you wear? I tend to wear two rings on my pointer finger and middle finger, they're complete polar opposites in design and i wear them on the left hand along with a magnetic jesus icon bracelet on the left hand that i got from the Philippines; how bout you?
.peace. love. ringo.
El Ringo & You Too;;




I love both looks and the only reason I'll choose the blue is that it's more of a multi seasonal dress. You'll get more use of it b/c from what I can see, it's a heavier material. I also frigging love those boots too. That neutral tone will coordinate with EVERYTHING in your wardrobe and the more you wear it and give it a worn in look, the better. You know me and my blue skinnies. Unless I have to suit up, 9 times out of 10 I'll be in those....
ReplyDeletewhy thank you but i feel like the boot is too caramelly of a color :( i wish it was a just a smidgen darker
ReplyDelete