Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fascinating.

So recently I found this website called:



www.divinecaroline.com


and its this place where users post interesting articles about what have you, so today i found some stuff i'd like to share from various articles. Such as the "odd outfits for baby" article:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



i thought these were so absurdly cute that it just had to be shared. Along with that fruitful article, they had this article entitled "the best grooms cakes ever" and i must agree:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love cheeseburgers and cook outs so oh yea, that' a nice cake lol



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

who couldn't fall in love with this cake? it's a totally amazing play on a classic and i want it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this one was just just too terribly cute to not show off. A grooms cake this adorable, who would of thunk it??


and there was one interesting article on ridiculous laws, such as, you can't speak english in Illinois, which i find funny, why the hell not? And in Australia  you can't dress as Batman, take a look for yourself:


http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22322/49329-most-absurd-laws-world



yes but this website is so fascinating, it's great. I discovered it after finding a link to it about "smartest dogs" from yahoo news feeds. I'm obsessed now. Yet another part of every day life now.

扒Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment