Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fallacy

I stood upon the latter of success and still couldn't touch my dreams. I dreamt of the success i'd find up there, wrapped in accomplishment and pride and then it happened. I looked down and upon the ruthless threshes of the ground, there, it was the dream. All this time i had been climbing up only to realize the blanket of stars which borne all dreams had regurgitated and spat up the fallacy in one foul fluid motion.

All that had been worked for, all that had been true passion-- or at least the lightly burnt crust of its deceptive cover-- was destroyed all in that moment. There was no regaining breath. There was no longer hope. The weight of the vast blanket succumbed to the vapid wishes of the selfish and enveloped me in it. We made our decent down the latter together; the ground was hard. It welcomed me with open arms.

扒Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment